“Each of the Isle of Mull photo workshops are designed and presented by resident Isle of Mull professional photographer Phil McDermott, whose passion and enthusiasm for the Isle of Mull, photography and the great outdoors are combined to provide a wealth of experience.”
For 2012 I am offering three on-location based Isle of Mull photo workshops and four studio based digital imaging workshops – please follow the links below for more details.
Full Day On Location One-to-One Workshops – £165.00 per person. Each workshop lasts for a minimum of 8 hours, commencement time to be agreed. Choose from -
- One Day Landscape Photography workshop
- One Day Close up Photography workshop
- One Day Photographing Water workshop
- One Day comprehensive Adobe Lightroom 3.0 workshop
Why not combine workshops? Take any One Day One-to-One on location Workshop from the above and combine it with an additional day in the studio for £255.00 inclusive. Each workshop day will last for a minimum of 8 hours per day, commencement time to be agreed.
- Choose one on location day from above plus a 1 Day comprehensive Adobe Lightroom 3.0 workshop
Half Day Studio One-to-One Workshops – £75.00 per person including light refreshments. Each workshop lasts for 4 hours, commencement time to be agreed. Choose from -
- Half Day Introduction to Digital Imaging workshop
- Half Day Introduction to Adobe Lightroom 3.0 workshop
- Half Day Introduction to Adobe Photoshop CS4 workshop
If you have a preferred location on the Isle of Mull or a particular subject or view in mind then we can arrange a unique photo workshop for you, please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Choose your Photo Workshop
Each of the Mull Photo Workshops includes one months follow up email advice and a review of your developing portfolio.
I will adopt a flexible approach to our photo locations and will be guided by the days weather. However, in the event of adverse weather we have a well equipped digital imaging suite available that will ensure a full day of tuition.
Please note that each of our on-location workshops will require a degree of fitness as they may involve some gentle walking of approx 20 to 30 minutes. However, this is not too strenuous and should be within most peoples capabilities.
To discuss your specific photo workshop requirements please see our Contact Details.
- Mull Photography Workshops Homepage
- Contact Details
- List of Photography Workshops
- Nature and Landscape Photography Gallery
- Photography Blog
Adobe ©, Photoshop ©, and Lightroom © are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.